DID YOU KNOW ?
- 1.) 40% of all US adults believe in Ghosts, while 70% believe in the survival of the soul after death. 21% Believe in re-incarnation.
- 2.) The electromagnetic field extends indefinitely throughout space. It is one of the four fundamental forces of nature.
- 3.) Neural seizures in the left temporal lobe of the brain brought on by exposure to electromagnetic fields can cause individuals to experience paranormal type activity. 80% of the population has sensitivity to electromagnetic fields.
- 4.) The human brain continues sending out electrical wave signals for up to 37 hours following death.
- 5.) 70% of people who have near death experiences return from their experience believing in reincarnation.
- 6.) On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
- 7.) According to documented first hand accounts of activity through out the years, the average life span of a ghost is 150 to 200 years. Of course to validate this claim we would first need to prove the existence of ghosts.
- 8.) Most paranormal activity is reported to happen when the witnesses are alone. Multiple witnesses to paranormal activity only occur in 15% of all activity.
- 9.) "Old hag" was once thought to be an attack by an unseen force that would hold you motionless in your bed at night. Today, through scientific research we know this to be sleep paralysis caused by post-synaptic inhibition of motor neurons in the pons region of the brain and low levels of melatonin.