Carbon Monoxide Detector

 You can't detect a ghost with it but you can possibly save your clients life.

 

One of the most important debunking tools a paranormal investigator can have that the ghost hunting equipment stores don't sell is the Carbon Monoxide tester. They can be expensive and do need to be calibrated from time to time but what better way to help your client, then to save there life.

Long before we pumped large amounts of cash into IR bullet cameras, digital video cameras etc. we bought a Carbon Monoxide tester / CO meter. During the colder months of the year your house is closed up tight keeping old man winter outside and  keeping you and your family nice, warm and cosy. Your furnace or fireplace  is cranking out the heat, your water heater is running 24/7 and your gas stove's pilot light is continuously lit and all the while the carbon monoxide is slowly building up in your house.

We us the Carbon Monoxide tester on all of our cases weather winter or summer during the initial walk through while doing base readings and in the middle of the investigation and again at the conclusion of the investigation. Carbon Monoxide poisoning has been found to cause what some mistakenly perceive as paranormal activity, when actually no paranormal activity is present.

Carbon Monoxide has no taste, color or odor, and can be breathed in over a short or long period of time without you even knowing that it is present. Depending on the levels of carbon monoxide that are breathed in to the body, you may suffer short term effects or permanent damage. The reason why carbon monoxide is so harmful is that it displaces the levels of oxygen within the blood, which results in the death of cells and damage to major organs, which are subsequently starved of oxygen. This lack of oxygen in the blood is known as anoxia.

The long term effects of breathing in carbon monoxide can affect memory, brain function, behavior, cognition. just to name a few. It can also cause permanent damage to other major organs within the body, such as the heart. Up to forty percent of those poisoned can suffer problems that range from amnesia, headaches and memory loss to personality and behavioral changes, loss of muscle and bladder control and impairment of co-ordination and vision.

Solar-Terrestrial Data




CURRENT MOON

Para Entertainment




Pro Vocal Services

Video Services


Visitors


border=